ORDERS AND OUTPUT ARE PERFECTLY INTEGRATED INTO EACH OTHER
DEVELOPED TO OFFER
- OPTIMIZED MANAGEMENT OF ORDERS AND CAM FURNITURE MANUFACTURING
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION WITH MOST CNC MACHINES
- ADVANCED FUNCTIONS FOR SPECIAL AND CUT-TO-MEASURE ELEMENTS MANAGING
- ADA IDP can be integrated into ADA GeDI Production, it identifies all specific machining processes for the single components (base units, side panels, shelves, desktops, etc.) and combines them to define the overall machining process of each single element.
- CAM processes can be managed, both fixed and parametric ones, that allow the accurate definition of the entire production process of each furniture component.
- Step machining is possible as well as pantograph decoration but also fine settings such as selecting the working table in case of a multi-head machine tool, optimising the head descent and the machining tracks, edging, and the control of the tables with suction cups.
All main machine tools are controlled now among which:
ALBERTI – BIESSE – BRE.MA. – BUSELLATO – CMS – HOMAG – IMA – MAW -MORBIDELLI – RAINER – RGS -ROUTECH – SALVADOR – SCM
With the following controls:
BOSCH – CMS WINTOOLS – CNI XNC – FANUC – FERROCONTROL – HOMAG WOODWO – IMA – IMAWOP – OSAI – TPA ALBATROS – TPA CNC90 – SCM XILOG